Yearning for a scrumptious meal? Try this Ginger Paneer recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty parties, pot lucks and anniversaries.
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 200 gm paneer
- 4 green cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered clove
- salt as required
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 7 blanched tomato
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- For Garnishing
- 1 sprig coriander leaves
- To begin with, cut paneer in thin slices in a large bowl, and then cut thin slices of ginger as well. Next, chop the
- blanched tomatoes in a large bowl, and afterwards, wash the coriander leaves and finely chop them.
- Now, put a pan on medium flame and heat refined oil in it. Once the oil is hot enough, add sliced ginger in it
- and fry for a while. Put cinnamon, clove, black pepper, cumin along with coriander powder in the pan. Stir once
- and then add salt as per your taste and saute for a few seconds.
- Then, turn the flame to medium low and add the chopped tomatoes to the pan and saute for about 4-5 minutes
- or until the tomatoes turn tender. Once done, sprinkle brown sugar and mix well. (Note: Make sure to keep
- stirring during the whole process.)
- Next, add the paneer slices in the pan and carefully toss so as to mix the paneer pieces with the mixture
- properly. Cook for about 2 minutes and then switch off the burner. Then, transfer it in a serving dish and
- garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Ginger Paneer is ready to be serve, enjoy with your favourite paratha.