Here’s Garlic Spaghetti recipe to your rescue that you can prepare in just 20 minutes.
Time: 20 minutes
- 400 gm pasta spaghetti
- 4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon parsley
- For The Main Dish
- 1/2 cup veg stock
- 4 tablespoon garlic
- To prepare his yummy pasta recipe, peel the garlic and finely chop in a small bowl. Next, wash parsley in
- running water and finely chop it too in another bowl. Now, take a small bowl and grate Parmesan cheese in it.
- Keep these aside till required.
- Now, to boil the spaghetti pasta, put a skillet on medium flame and add water in it along with half teaspoon salt
- and one tablespoon extra virgin olive oil in it. Stir once and bring it to a boil, and add spaghetti pasta in the
- skillet. Let the spaghetti boil for 10 minutes and cook till al dante. Drain completely in a bowl and set it aside.
- Next, put a non-stick pan on medium flame and heat some extra virgin olive oil in it. Once the oil is hot
- enough, add finely chopped garlic in it and saute till golden in colour. After sauteing garlic, add vegetable stock
- in the pan along with one teaspoon salt to the pan and stir continuously for about a minute.
- Then add boiled spaghetti to the pan and toss well to mix all the ingredients in the pasta. Finally add the finely
- chopped parsley and sprinkle the grated cheese (leave a little for the garnishing) on the pasta. Toss once again
- to mix all the ingredients well and the cheesy pasta is ready to be served. Garnish with the remaining cheese
- and serve immediately.