Garlic Naan is a heart-throb of million Indian cuisine lovers! Especially if you have thing for garlic and like all things garlicky, then this garlic naan is sure to woo your palate.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- For Dough
- 2 teaspoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- water as required
- 4 teaspoon yoghurt (curd)
- 2 cup sieved all purpose flour
- 4 pinches salt
- For Garnishing
- 2 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 4 teaspoon butter
- For making this easy naan recipe, take a large bowl and combine all purpose flour (maida) with salt and baking
- powder. Mix them all together. Then add melted butter, curd, garlic paste, coriander leaves and water into the
- Knead the flour well to a thick, pliable dough and let it rest for about 30 minutes. Make small balls of the dough
- and roll them out into small circles or as desired. Brush the top with a little water.
- To cook this delicious Garlic Naan, heat a tawa over medium flame and put the prepared naan on it. Cook both
- the sides till light brown spots start to appear on them. Then brush the top with a little butter and sprinkle a bit
- of coriander leaves over the naan. Serve it hot with a curry of your choice.
- Mostly prepared during parties and celebrations, the list of curries to pair with garlic naan are endless…
- however, it pairs well with Malai Kofta, Butter Chicken, Shahi Paneer and Dal Makhni.