Garlic Chicken Bite is a lip-smacking snack recipe that you can make for your loved ones on occasions like pot lucks, game nights, and kitty parties.
Time: 50 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- To start with, preheat the oven at 240 degree C. Take a chopping board and chop the chicken breasts into
- chunks. Take a baking tray and place the pieces in the tray.
- In a small bowl, add garlic, black pepper and olive oil in it. Mix well and pour this over the chicken.
- Cover the tray with a lid and let it stand for 35-40 minutes in order to let it marinate. Drain out the liquid and
- take out the pieces.
- In a bowl, mix peppers and bread crumbs. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl in order to coat them.
- Place the pieces on the baking tray and bake until golden brown in color. Serve hot.