Garlic Cheddar Chicken recipe today which doesn’t require much effort to be prepared and tastes absolutely scrumptious.
Time: 55 minutes
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 chicken breasts
- 1 cup butter
- 6 garlic
- Preheat microwave oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Take a deep-bottomed pan and melt butter in it on low heat. Saute garlic in it until golden brown in color. Take
- it out in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, oregano, salt, parsley, and bread crumbs.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the prepared butter and then coat it with the bread crumb mixture.
- In a baking dish arrange the chicken breasts with enough space in them. Pour any left over butter and top it
- with bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is doesn’t appear golden brown.
- Top it up with melted cheese and serve hot.