No Christmas is complete without the decadent chocolate fudge. Enjoy this nutty delight and spread the festive cheer!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 25 marshmallows, quartered
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Grease a pan and set aside.
- Combine the sugar, milk, vanilla and butter in a large, heavy saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Boil for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the marshmallows, semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate.
- Stir until it melts completely and is smooth.
- Stir in the nuts and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared pans. Let the fudge sit at least for a day before cutting them into squares. You could refrigerate it for easier cutting.