Flan Cake is a Continental recipe which you can make at home effortlessly.
Time: 60 minutes
- 12 egg
- 1 1/2 cup caramel syrup
- 2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 cup condensed milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 1/2 cup cake mix
- 2 1/2 cup water
- To start with, take a bundt pan and grease it with oil and pour caramel topping on it. Meanwhile, in a mixer,
- add eggs, evaporated milk, vanilla essence, and condensed milk and blend it to a smooth paste.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 160 degree Celsius. Meanwhile, take a bowl and add the remaining eggs, cake
- mix, water and olive oil. Mix well and transfer them to the bowl containing flan mixture. Mix them and pour
- mixture into a bundt pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. When done, take out from oven and let it cool slightly. Then, transfer to a serving
- plate and top up with caramel topping and serve it.