Iranian Fish is a low-calorie preparation that you can try guilt-free.
Time: 55 minutes
- 250 gm fish fillets
- salt as required
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon milk
- 2 teaspoon refined oil
- 1 teaspoon thymol seeds
- 100 gm cheese cubes
- Wash the fish fillets under running water and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Handle them with care as they are
- quite delicate and might break. You must ensure that the fillets are cut in small squares.
- Now add salt, thymol seeds and black pepper and mix well. Keep in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, finely grate the cheese cubes. You can mix two to three teaspoon milk in it and rub well so that the
- cheese becomes almost like a paste. Alternately, you can use creamy cheese or cheese spreads that are easily
- available in the market.
- Now take out the fish from the refrigerator and add the cheese and rub well. You can gently fork the fish so
- that the marination penetrates deep. Refrigerate for another 5-6 hours.
- Take the fish out and allow it to come down to normal temperature. Brush the fish with oil on all sides. Grease a
- baking tray and grill the fish on high for 10 minutes. Garnish with onion rings, coriander, mint or any other
- garnishing of your choice.