Fish Fillets is a quick recipe that can be made in minutes. On days you have a visitor, try out this easy recipe that requires very little preparation.
Time: 45 minutes
- 250 gm fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- salt as required
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon honey
- Wash fillets under running water. Handle them with care as being tender, they might disintegrate. Dry them
- with a kitchen towel. Mix honey, salt, red chilli powder, pepper and rub it all over the fish. Ensure all pieces are
- coated well.
- Allow the fish mixture to stand for half an hour so that the spices are absorbed well. Put fish in a platter and
- grill for 5 minutes on each side. Enjoy with salad, steamed rice or the dip of your choice.