Falafel Wrap is an interesting Mediterranean recipe that is not just filling for the stomach but also satiates your soul.
Time: 55 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup boiled chickpeas (kabuli chana)
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 avocados
- 5 tortillas
- 1 cup ice berg lettuce
- 2 tablespoon garlic mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoon parsley
- black pepper as required
- 1 1/2 red onion
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- salt as required
- For the Falafel, in a grinder, add boiled chickpeas, chopped garlic, chopped parsley, cumin powder, salt and
- pepper as per your taste. Grind the mixture well to form a coarse paste. Now, make small equal sized balls from
- this paste and keep aside for a while.
- Place a pan over medium flame and add 2 tablespoons of oil in it. Once the oil is hot, and add the raw falafel
- balls in it and fry these until they turn crunchy and brown on both sides. Now, onto the tortilla, place the
- lettuce leaves and sliced onions and chopped avocados. Once done, place the fried falafel over this and then
- top this up with garlic mayonnaise. Carefully, roll the stuffed tortilla. Repeat the same step with the rest of the
- To serve, divide the wraps from the center and serve these with a dip to enjoy!