A simple tasty dish made by covering omelettes in thick batter and deep frying.
Time: 30 minutes
- Egg – 4 nos
- Shallots(Kunjulli) – 1/4 cup(finely chopped)
- Celery – Few(finely chopped)
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Pepperpowder – As reqd
- Allpurposeflour (Maida) – 2 tbsp
- Cornflour – 2 tbsp
- Water – As reqd
- Salt – As reqd
- Oil – For frying
- Beat the eggs and add chopped shallots, celery, pepper powder, soya sauce and required salt.
- Take a wide bottomed frying pan and pour oil. Heat and pour the egg mixture and make an omelette.
- Cut the omelette into small square pieces.
- Prepare a thick batter by mixing maida, cornflour and water.
- Take a pan and pour sufficient oil for frying. Dip each omelette piece in the thick batter and fry in oil.
- Remove from fire when the omelette pieces turn golden in color.
- Easy Egg Fritters is ready. Serve hot.