- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ unsalted chicken stock
- 1 package (3 oz) chicken-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 4 green onions, sliced on the bias (1/2 cup), greens and whites separated
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Chili garlic sauce, if desired
- In 4-quart saucepan, heat stock, ramen noodles and flavor packet, green onion whites and soy sauce to boiling over high heat.
- Boil 2 to 3 minutes or until noodles soften.
- Stir in chicken; slowly stir in eggs, and cook 30 to 60 seconds or until eggs are cooked through.
- Divide mixture between 2 bowls. Top with green onion greens and chili garlic sauce.