Egg Bonda is a mouth-watering snack recipe that you can cook for your loved ones in monsoons and winters.
Time: 30 minutes
- 3 boiled egg
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green chilli
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- salt as required
- Cut the boiled eggs into halves and sprinkle a little red chili powder, black pepper powder and salt over the
- boiled eggs.
- Now, put a kadhai on medium flame and heat oil in it. Meanwhile, mix together gram four, rice flour, red chili
- powder, green chilies, black pepper powder and salt in a large bowl and add a little water to prepare the batter
- for the bajjis. Make sure the batter is thick and not runny.
- By now, the oil will be hot enough to fry the bajjis. Dip the boiled egg pieces one by one into the batter and
- carefully place inside the hot oil. Deep fry the eggs until golden brown in colour and transfer them on a kitchen
- towel to soak the extra oil. Enjoy this delightful snack with tomato ketchup or green chutney.