Dry Fruits Sandesh is a Bengali dessert recipe that can be enjoyed by everyone.
Time: 50 minutes
- 2 litre full cream milk
- 1/4 teaspoon spice cardamom
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pistachios
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon almonds
- 150 ml maple syrup
- Boil the full cream milk in a thick bottomed pan over medium flame and stir occasionally. Once it is boiled, turn
- the heat to low setting and add lemon juice into it. Mix well until the milk curdles.
- Drain off the curdled milk using a piece of cotton cloth. (Optional: You can wash it under cold water again and
- squeeze out the excess water.)
- Keep the curdled milk in the cloth piece for about 30 minutes and then mash it. Add maple syrup to it and mix
- well in a mixing bowl.
- Place a kadhai over medium flame and cook the prepared mixture in it for 5 minutes and add cardamom
- powder and mix well.
- Let it cool down and then cut out squares from the dough and garnish with almonds and pistachios. Serve
- warm or cold, that’s on you!