When you are short of food and are in a hurry to eat something that will provide you energy, you must try storing this homemade Dry Fruit Laddoo.
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 4 apricots
- 10 cashews
- 7 black dates
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 10 pistachios
- 15 almonds
- To prepare this dessert recipe, deseed the dates and keep them aside. Next, take a blender and grind the dates,
- raisins and apricots to form a rough paste.
- In the next step, grind the almonds, pistachios and cashews to form another paste. Add some cardamom
- powder to this mixture too.
- Next, put a pan on medium flame and melt two tablespoons of ghee in it. Add the dates powder along with
- the nuts mixture and fry together. Fry for about 5 minutes till the dates are tender enough. Turn off the flame
- and transfer it to a bowl and let the mixture cool.
- Start making balls out of the mixture while the mixture is still warm and serve the laddoos immediately.