Easy Coconut Laddoo is a scrumptious North Indian recipe made with the goodness of condensed milk, dried up coconut and ghee.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 litre milk
- 12 tablespoon sugar
- 500 gm grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- For Garnishing
- almonds as required
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan on medium flame and add sugar, cardamom powder and desiccated coconut
- in it. Keep stirring till the milk dries and leaves the sides of the pan.
- When done, cool the mixture and make the ladoos using the mixture. Now, coat each ladoo with the
- dessicated coconut and garnish with 1/2 cut almond in the center.