Transform plain dinner rolls into something beautiful, stuffed with a creamy shrimp mixture that will have you reaching for seconds.
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 dinner rolls
- tempura batter
- panko bread crumbs
- vegetable oil
- baby greens
- 4 shrimp
- 10g butter
- 10g flour
- 150cc milk
- 1/2 tsp anchovy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 10g shredded cheese
- Clean and devein shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice dinner rolls in half and press down the center with the back of a spoon.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook shrimp until color has changed.
- Sprinkle on flour and cook for half a minute. Then add in milk, anchovy sauce, tomato sauce and shredded
- cheese and cook until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer sauce to a tray and cool in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- When the sauce has cooled, place on top of the dinner rolls to make a sandwich.
- Coat with tempura batter and then with the panko bread crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until crispy and golden brown.