A fusion of Indian and Italian for a meatless, tasty and satisfying dish.
Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 packet penne pasta, boiled till al dente with some olive oil and salt
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups tomato puree
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp meat masala powder
- 2 Tbsp cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a pan add oil and crushed garlic.
- Add chopped onions. Saute till light golden.
- Add the tomato puree, meat masala, salt and sugar. Cook till the puree starts to leave sides.
- Add cream and milk. Mix till smooth. Add boiled pasta.
- Serve hot.