Crispy Kale Chips is a tangy snack recipe that you can munch on in parties and get-togethers.
Time: 2 hours
- 300 gm kale
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon grated low fat mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoon dry yeast
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- To prepare this mouth-watering chips recipe, wash kale leaves in running water and place them in a medium
- bowl. Rub virgin olive oil, lemon juice along with salt on the kale leaves with hands. Add the dry yeast in the
- bowl and toss well.
- Next, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese in the bowl and toss once again. Transfer the kale leaves in a baking
- tray and bake for about 5 minutes.
- Take out the chips when done and serve hot.