Try this easy-to-make dish and enjoy with your loved ones!
Time: 50 minutes
- 2 cod fish
- salt as required
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoon powdered parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- black pepper as required
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. First cut the cod fish (If you have cod fish fillets, you can use 6
- fillets instead of two cod fishes) in fillets and slice these fish fillets evenly into finger long strips. Squeeze the
- juice of lemon on these fish pieces and rub it well along with salt and pepper.
- Beat the egg in a shallow dish. Tip the breadcrumbs on a wide plate, mix the all purpose flour, oregano, dried
- parsley along with mustard powder and Parmesan cheese powder.
- Dip each fish strip in the beaten egg and then coat them nicely with dried herb mixed breadcrumbs. Repeat the
- procedure till all the fish strips are done.
- Now, line the baking sheet with an aluminium foil and place the coated fish strips on the foil with enough
- separation in between. Bake these fish fingers at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes till golden brown.
- Serve the baked fish with tartar dip or you can enjoy them simply with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.