Crispy Baked Fish Finger is a simple fish recipe that you would love to prepare for your non-vegetarian family and friends and is truly delectable.
Time: 55 minutes
- 2 cod fish
- salt as required
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoon powdered parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- black pepper as required
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. First cut the cod fish into finger long strips. Squeeze the juice of
- lemon on these fish pieces and rub it well along with salt and pepper.
- Beat the egg in a shallow dish. Mix all purpose flour, oregano, dried parsley along with mustard powder and
- Parmesan cheese powder in a deep bowl.
- Dip each fish strip in the beaten egg and then coat them nicely with the mixture. Now, place the fish fillets
- above the breadcrumbs, kept in a separate flat plate.
- Now, line the baking sheet with an aluminium foil and place the coated fish strips on the foil with enough
- separation in between. Bake these fish fingers at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes till golden brown.
- Serve the baked fish with tartar dip or you can enjoy them simply with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.