Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta is a delicious main dish recipe and is ideal for all the pasta lovers, and the taste of this dish would definitely make you crave even more.
Time: 40 minutes
- 90 gm pasta macaroni
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 medium tomato
- 150 gm shredded spinach
- 5 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 3 medium sliced mushroom
- powdered black pepper as required
- 3 cup water
- Put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and add macaroni pasta along with salt and olive oil in it. Stir to
- mix salt and oil in the pasta and boil for approximately 5 minutes. Stir occasionally to avoid macaroni from
- sticking to the bottom.
- Using a ladle, take out 120 ml pasta stock in a beaker and drain the cooked pasta into a colander.
- Now, heat oil in a non-stick pan on low flame and add chopped garlic and onion. Cook for 30 seconds or until
- onion gets caramelised. Next, add chopped tomato in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until they get
- Add sliced mushrooms and spinach leaves in the non-stick pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until water from
- spinach dries out. Season it with pinch of salt and black pepper powder.
- Add pasta stock to the sauteed vegetables and stir to mix well. Remove the pan from the burner and add
- mayonnaise in it and stir well. Bring it back to flame and let it simmer for another minute or until sauce
- Add macaroni to above prepared sauce and sauteed veggies and toss well. Serve hot.