Try this Creamy Custard Sandwich recipe which is easy to make and would be loved by everyone.
Time: 50 minutes
- 100 gm fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered coffee
- 1/2 litre milk
- 10 gm powdered sugar
- 8 wafer
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 50 gm custard powder
- 150 gm sugar
- 1 handful finely chopped pistachios
- Heat a non-stick pan on high flame and pour milk to boil. Keep it on low flame.
- Now add custard powder with 10 ml milk and stir it gently. Add custard powder mixture in boiling milk and
- after 5 mins add sugar and stir the mixture till it turns thick
- Allow the custard to cool at room temperature or refrigerate for a few minutes, till the custard mix settles
- down. Now take 2- 3 pieces of wafers. Spread custard on a slice of wafer and add some pistachios or any nuts
- of your choice.
- Spread custard on another piece of wafer and sprinkle cinnamon powder and place this over the slice of wafer
- having custard with pistachio.
- Now cover with a third piece of wafer to make the perfect sandwich. Now garnish with fresh cream and sugar
- powder. Sprinkle some coffee powder on top of the sandwich. Custard sandwich is ready. Repeat with the
- remaining ingredients to make 7-8 more sandwiches.