A light snack recipe that you can make for your friends and family on occasions like kitty parties, birthdays, pot lucks, and even picnics, preparing
Time: 45 minutes
- 4 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- For The Main Dish
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup butter
- Take a large bowl and add all purpose flour, baking powder, yellow cornmeal along with salt in it. Mix all the
- dry ingredients well. Meanwhile, take the butter and microwave it in a microwave safe bowl for about 30
- seconds. Keep aside till required.
- Take another bowl and crack all the eggs in it. Whisk them well and add in the sugar, honey, melted butter and
- milk in it. Next, pour this mixture in the bowl of flour mixture, and mix thoroughly with the help of an electric
- beater to get a batter like consistency.
- Then preheat the oven to 175 degree Celsius and grease some muffin moulds. Pour the prepared batter in the
- greased moulds and bake for 20 minutes. Insert a toothprick inside and check if it comes out clean. Serve hot
- or warm as you like.