Corn Cashew Chicken is an easy-to-make appetizer recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on get-togethers.
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 8 pieces chopped chicken
- 2 tablespoon crushed to paste Kashmiri red chilli
- 100 gm butter
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon American corn kernels
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- salt as required
- 50 gm powdered cashews
- 100 gm corn flour
- powdered black pepper as required
- To prepare this appetizer recipe, clean and wash chicken pieces and pat them dry. Then, prepare the marinade
- by mixing together salt, black pepper powder, ginger-garlic paste and Kashmiri chilli paste. Rub well all the
- chicken pieces with this marinade and keep aside for half an hour.
- After half an hour, put a kadhai on medium flame and melt half of the butter in it. Now, coat the chicken pieces
- in corn flour and carefully put them in the kadhai, and shallow them till done. Keep aside till required.
- Then, put a frying pan on medium flame and melt the rest of the butter. Add the cashew powder in the kadhai
- and saute until the colour changes to light brown.
- Finally, add the cooked chicken pieces in the kadhai along with the sweet corns. Stir to mix well all the
- ingredients and cover the kadhai with a lid, cook for another two minutes. Garnish with with chopped coriander
- leaves and corn cashew chicken is ready to eat. Enjoy!