Corn Bhel Salad is one such recipe with a tangy taste that your loved ones can enjoy anytime.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup boiled American corn kernels
- 1/2 large finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 tablespoon grated coconut
- 1/2 finely chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped spring onions
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped green chilli
- For Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- To prepare this easy-to-make salad recipe, take a large glass bowl and add boiled corn kernels, cucumber,
- tomato, spring onions, coconut and green chilli in it. Mix well all the ingredients and then add lemon juice and
- salt. Give it a gentle stir. Keep the salad aside for 10 minutes so that the lemon dressing is properly absorbed.
- Your fresh Corn Bhel Salad is ready to be served.