Corn Balls is a snack recipe which you can make for your friends and family on occasions like kitty party, game night and pot luck.
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cup corn
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 green chilli
- 200 gm paneer
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon red chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoon grated cheese cubes
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 cup water
- For Seasoning
- salt as required
- For The Main Dish
- bread crumbs as required
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 3 potato
- 1 cup flour
- Take a pan and keep it on medium flame. Add butter to the pan and melt it. Now add flour in the pan and boil
- for a minute. After the mixture gets boiled, add milk and keep stirring the mixture until it turns thick like a
- sauce. Meanwhile, chop paneer and potatoes properly.
- After the sauce is made, add corns, grated cheese, boiled potatoes, green chillies, paneer, coriander, salt to the
- sauce and mix well to let all the ingredients mix in well. Make balls from this mixture. Now make a mixture of
- flour and 1 cup water. Dip the balls in the flour mixture which you just made properly to cover it completely
- with the flour mixture.
- In a plate, spread bread crumbs. Roll the balls in the plate properly to completely cover the balls with bread
- crumbs. Now in the end deep fry these balls in oil and serve hot with ketchup or chutney.