Tikkis in India are made with various variations and are one of the most preferred high tea snacks.
Time: 40 minutes
- 3 cup capsicum (green pepper)
- salt as required
- 1 cup refined oil
- 2 cup American corn kernels
- 8 tablespoon rice flour
- 4 teaspoon green chilli
- To start with, take a blender and blend corns in it to make a paste. Don’t add water to the corns while blending.
- Take a bowl and add corns paste along with the chopped capsicum, green chilies, rice flour and salt.
- From the mixture, roll out flat and round tikkis. Take a deep bottomed pan, keep it on medium flame and heat
- oil in it.
- Deep fry the tikkis in the pan until golden brown in color. Take them out on an absorbent paper and serve hot
- with chutney or ketchup.