For all those who believe that veggies break the ‘cheesy’ harmony of pizza, Classic Margherita is a delectable saviour.
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 large pizza base
- 140 gm grated mozzarella
- 2 gm basil
- 2 ml olive oil pomace
- 50 ml pizza sauce
- 60 gm sliced tomato
- 1 gm salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Pre-heat oven at 250 degree Celsius.
- Spread tomato ketchup, fresh basil along with grated mozzarella cheese at the top of pizza base, and garnish
- with sliced tomatoes.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 10 to 12 minutes and glaze with olive oil and basil.
- Serve hot when its done. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes, and relish the taste of this yummy pizza!