Citrus Strawberry Mocktail is a light and super-refreshing drink recipe that is sure to keep you energized throughout the day!
Time: 20 minutes
- 500 gm strawberry
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- icing sugar as required
- ice cubes as required
- lemon slices as required
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- To prepare this beverage recipe, take a blending jar and put strawberries, orange juice, sparkling water, lime
- juice in it. Blend until you observe a combined mixture.
- Crush ice in a bowl and add into the bowl of sparkling water and gently stir.
- Take a lemon slice for garnish purpose and use the rest of the lemon and wipe around the rim of the glass to
- create moisture. Pour the icing sugar in a plate and roll the glasses, collecting the sugar onto the lime juice on
- the glass rim. Hang the lemon slice on the glass.
- Pour in the pink slush from the blender into the flute glass and serve. Your Citrus Strawberry Mocktail is ready.