Chocolate Samosa is a delicious fusion recipe which is very different from the popular traditional Indian samosa.
Time: 40 minutes
- 250 gm dark chocolate
- 125 gm roasted almonds
- 500 gm sugar
- 1.25 gm garam masala powder
- 125 gm cashews-roasted
- 50 gm roasted pistachios
- refined oil as required
- water as required
- For Dough
- 500 gm refined flour
- 3/4 cup ghee
- 5 gm black cardamom
- To prepare this recipe, start with the dough and mix refined flour, desi ghee and crushed black cardamom
- seeds in a big bowl and rub the flour well until it gets a crumbly texture. Add required amount of water and
- knead into a soft dough.
- Now, to prepare the filling microwave the chocolate until it melts and add crushed roasted dry fruits in it.
- Meanwhile, place a saucepan over medium flame and heat 2 cups of water in it. Add sugar and garam masala
- powder, heat until the sugar dissolves. It should have a thick consistency. Once done, take it off the flame.
- Now, take small portions from the dough and roll small size chapattis out of these. Add 2 teaspoons of the
- chocolate-pistachio filling inside the chapattis. Seal the chapattis from outside to make a samosa. Repeat the
- process to make other samosas.
- Then, take a pan and put it over the medium flame. Heat oil in it and deep fry the samosas until golden. Take
- out from the pan and place on a tissue to remove excess oil. Dip the samosas in syrup and flip to coat well with
- syrup. Serve hot and enjoy!