Juicy prawns are marinated in a fiery blend of red chillies and aromatic spices and pan-fried to perfection.
- 8-10 Prawns
- 10-12 dry red chillies
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Shahijeera
- 50 ml Olive oil
- 1 Lemon
- Salt to taste
- Soak dry red chillies in boiling water for 10 minutes
- Grind together these soaked red chillies along with garlic, coriander, cumin shahi jeera and salt.
- Add olive oil to this paste & mix well, Marinate prawns with this paste and leave aside for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan, Add 1 Tbsp.
- Olive oil, Fry the marinated prawns, Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.