An extremely delicious and popular dish among the youngsters, making Chilli Potato is quite easy.
Time: 35 minutes
- 3 potato
- 2 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup refined oil
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- For The Main Dish
- 1 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon green chilli sauce
- To prepare this delicious dish, wash potatoes under running water. Then peel and slice them length wise thinly.
- Mix these sliced potatoes with four tablespoons of corn flour nicely, make sure to coat them nicely with corn
- Next, put a skillet on medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, carefully add the corn flour
- coated potatoes in the skillet and deep fry till they get golden brown in colour. Repeat the process until all the
- potatoes are done. Put these deep fried potatoes on an absorbent paper so that extra oil is absorbed.
- Next, put another pan on medium flame and add two tablespoons of oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add
- the ginger and green chilies, and cook for a few seconds. Lower the flame and then add chilli flakes, tomato
- sauce, along with soy sauce. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Then, take a large bowl and add one cup corn flour along with water in the pan. Stir until the lumps get
- dissolved and then mix up with the prepared sauce. Also mix coriander leaves in it.
- In the final step, mix the potatoes with the sauce properly and enjoy it!