Chilli Paneer is the one of the most popular appetizer recipes that people like to binge on in parties and get-togethers.
Time: 50 minutes
- 400 gm paneer
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 large capsicum (green pepper)
- 2 large onion
- 1 small ginger
- 1 garlic
- 6 medium green chilli
- 1 1/2 tablespoon green chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup refined oil
- For Garnishing
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- To prepare this yummy appetizer recipe, cut the paneer, onion and capsicum in cubes. Wash the cubed
- capsicums in running water and keep the cubed veggies aside. Now peel the ginger and garlic and chop them
- too in a small bowl. Then cut the green chillies in strips or you can also slice them half.
- Next, put a skillet on medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add the cubed paneer pieces
- in it and fry them till they are golden coloured. Now, put a saucepan on another burner and add the two
- tablespoons of hot oil in it. Immediately, add the chopped ginger and garlic along with slit chillies in it. Let
- them saute for a few seconds.
- After sauteing them, add the cubed onions in the saucepan. Saute for a minute and then add cubed capsicum,
- salt along with the tomato ketchup, vinegar, green chilli sauce, and soy sauce. Let the veggies cook for two to
- three minutes.
- Finally, add the fried paneer cubes and toss them once. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and enjoy hot!