Chilli Paneer is the one of the most popular appetizer recipes that people like to binge on in parties and get-togethers.
Time: 50 minutes
- 200 gm paneer
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 small ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 medium green chilli
- 1 tablespoon green chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- For Garnishing
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- To prepare this yummy appetizer recipe, take a chopping board and chop the paneer, onion and capsicum on it.
- Make sure that they are in cubes. Wash the cubed capsicums in running water and keep the cubed veggies
- aside. Now peel the ginger and garlic and chop them too in a small bowl. Then cut the green chillies in strips or
- you can also slice them half.
- Next, put a skillet on medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is sufficiently hot, add the cubed paneer
- pieces in it and fry them till they are golden coloured. Now, put a saucepan on another burner and add two
- tablespoons of hot oil in it. Immediately, add the chopped ginger and garlic along with slit chillies in it. Let
- them saute for a few seconds.
- After sauteing them, add the cubed onions in the saucepan. Saute for a minute and then add cubed capsicum,
- salt along with the tomato ketchup, vinegar, green chilli sauce, and soy sauce. Let the veggies cook for two to
- three minutes. Finally, add the fried paneer cubes and toss them once. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves
- and enjoy hot!