Chilli Baby Corn is a delicious appetizer recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, pot luck and even for a game night.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cup baby corn
- 4 onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 6 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- salt as required
- For Dough
- 2 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- For Garnishing
- 2 tablespoon spring onions
- Firstly, wash the baby corns under running water and keep them aside. Now using a chopping board, finely
- chop onions, green chillies, and capsicum. You can slice the baby corns or cut two parts of it.
- Take a small bowl and put chilli powder, turmeric powder, gram flour and water. Mix the ingredients well to
- get a batter of thin consistency. Now dip the sliced baby corns in the dough and keep it aside.
- Simultaneously, put a saucepan over medium flame and pour oil in it. Once the oil is heated, put the baby corns
- in the pan and stir fry. On the other hand, take another frying pan and heat a tablespoon of oil in it. Once
- heated, add the chopped garlic and cumin seeds, and saute for a few seconds till the raw fragrance goes away.
- Next, add finely chopped onions and capsicums in the pan, stir once and cover the pan with a lid. Cook the
- capsicum and onions for a good 10-15 minutes. Now, add baby corns into the pan and cook for another 10
- minutes. Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot!