Crispy Peanut acts as a nice companion for you during tea time and is also an excellent mood elevator.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cup raw peanuts
- salt as required
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- 3 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- water as required
- In a medium sized bowl, sprinkle a little water along with 1/2 tsp chaat masala, garam masala powder, cumin
- powder, 1/2 tsp red chili powder, baking powder, salt, turmeric powder and gram flour. Mix these ingredients
- Add raw peanuts and 2 tbsp oil to the same bowl. Add more water if required, but make sure the paste is thick.
- Now, add these peanuts to the hot oil in a kadhai and deep fry them till they turn golden brown on medium
- Once they turn golden brown, drain these on a layer or paper towels in order to soak the extra oil. Sprinkle
- remaining chaat masala and red chili powder on it. Mix well and keep it aside. Allow it to cool. Now serve it.