Chicken Stew is that magic potion which is not just supremely nourishing but also tastes divine.
Time: 45 minutes
- 500 gm chicken
- 2 onion
- 2 carrot
- 1 1/2 tablespoon wheat flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt as required
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 potato
- 2 bean green
- 3 cup chicken stock
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- 2 teaspoon butter
- Chop the onions and keep aside. Cut the beans in small strips. Chop the carrots and potatoes into cubes.
- Heat a deep bottomed pan on medium flame. Add the butter. Once it is sufficiently hot add the onions and
- chopped garlic. Saute for 2-4 minutes or till the onions are pinkish. Now add the carrots, potatoes and beans.
- Add the wheat flour and saute on low flame for a few minutes. Add chicken pieces, milk, salt and cook for
- another 5-7 minutes. Keep the flame low all this while.
- Add stock and let it boil. Allow it to simmer on low fame for 10 minutes so that the veggies and chicken
- become tender. Cover the pan.
- Put pepper and salt. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes
- When done, serve hot with bread slices/steamed rice.