Chicken Shawarma will be a perfect choice for you. This mouth-watering recipe is prepared using simple ingredients like boneless chicken, vinegar, parsley, lemon juice, black pepper, garlic, tahini and lettuce leaf, which makes this recipe simply hard to resist. This
Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup chicken boneless
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon spice cardamom
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 sliced tomato
- 2 cup shredded lettuce leaf
- 2 tablespoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt as required
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 medium sliced onion
- 9 pita bread
- 1 sliced carrot
- To make this delectable recipe, marinate the chicken overnight into the mixture of yoghurt, vegetable oil, mixed
- spices, cardamom, salt, black pepper and vinegar.
- Now, for making the sauce take a bowl and add yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Mix them well and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Now, preheat the oven at 175-degree Celsius, cover the chicken and bake with the marinade for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes uncover the chicken and cook for 15 minutes until the chicken becomes golden brown.
- Once the meat is cooked, transfer it to a plate and cut into slices. Then take a pita bread and place sliced
- chicken, carrot, lettuce leaves, sliced onion and tomato. Roll up the bread and serve with tahini sauce. Enjoy!