Sajji is a popular recipe from Baluchistan. Chicken marinated with chillies, lemon, garlic paste and other spices, cooked on fire.
- 1 whole chicken with skin
- 20 gm garlic
- 15 gm ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- In a pan take red chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, ginger & garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala pounded, and a little yellow color.
- This above marinade needs to be applied to the chicken 8 hours in advance.
- Marinate the chicken with garlic and salt, keep this for an hour and then wash this off.
- Dry the chicken.
- Then barbeque it on charcoal fire or tandoor.
- Garnish appropriately.