A popular snack recipe eaten across the world, Chicken Nuggets is a delicious dish that you can make for your loved ones on occasions like kitty parties, picnics and game nights.
Time: 60 minutes
- 500 gm chicken boneless
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt (curd)
- 1 cup chilled water
- 1 cup water
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 green chilli
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup bread crumbs
- In a grinder jar, add boneless chicken pieces, white bread slices, peeled garlic, green chilies, egg, soy sauce,
- black pepper powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Grind to a fine mixture and then remove in a large bowl and
- refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Now prepare the batter for dipping the chicken paste. Take a large bowl and add all purpose flour, corn flour,
- yoghurt, remaining salt and enough water to make a smooth batter.
- Next, take a spoonful of chicken paste in wet hands. Form into the desired shape and place on a large tray.
- Place the tray in freezer for 30 minutes to set the nuggets or till they slightly harden.
- Then put a saucepan on medium flame and heat vegetable oil in it. Take out the tray from the freezer and when
- the oil is hot enough, dip each nugget into the batter using 2 forks, let the excess batter fall off and then roll the
- nuggets into the bread crumbs.
- Add these bread crumbs coated nuggets in the hot oil and deep-fry for 5 minutes. Turn in between to fry from
- both sides. The bread crumbs will make sure that the nuggets are crispy and crunchy, while you take a bite.
- Make sure the flame is low-medium.
- Remove the nuggets on an absorbent paper so that extra oil is absorbed. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and
- chilli sauce.