Chicken Momo is a must try dish for you. Made with the tooth-some combination on chicken, ginger, soy sauce and green chilies, this snack recipe will be an instant hit in your household.
Time: 50 minutes
- 450 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 inch ginger
- water as required
- 300 gm boiled chicken
- 1 green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- To begin with, wash and clean the onion, ginger and green chilies. Next, using a clean chopping board, chop the
- vegetables separately and keep them aside until needed again. Once done, carefully shred the boiled chicken
- into fine pieces. Keep them aside.
- Now, take a deep mixing bowl and add refined oil in it followed by all purpose flour and salt. Mix well with
- enough water and knead the mixture into a smooth dough.
- In another mixing bowl add shredded chicken followed by chopped vegetables (see step-1), mix well and
- combine everything together.
- Top the chicken-veggies mixture with soy sauce and mix well. Now take a the prepared dough ( see step-2) and
- roll out small balls out of it.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the balls in a sqaure shape and add the prepare chicken-veggies mixture in the
- Bring the edges close and secure them to make a momo. Repeat this step with remaining balls.
- Transfer the prepared momos in a steamer and steam for 20 minutes or until they get tender in touch. Serve
- fresh and hot!