We bring you yet another mouth-watering chicken recipe which goes by the name of Chicken Drumsticks.
Time: 1 hour
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- salt as required
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- To begin with, preheat the oven to 230 degree Celsius. Then, combine flour, black pepper, paprika, curry
- powder along with chicken seasoning. Add salt according to your taste.
- Once done, coat the chicken drumsticks properly with the prepared seasoning. Next, arrange them on the
- baking dish which is to be foiled and greased with half of the melted butter.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or at least until the chicken turns golden brown. Once well-baked, take out, let it
- cool for a while and serve it with any dip of your choice.