Chicken and Salsa wrap is a delicious Mexican style snack recipe made from frozen sweet corn, salsa sauce, tortillas, lettuce and shredded chicken.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup sliced red peppers
- 1/2 cup salsa sauce
- 6 tortillas
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 handful cut into strips lettuce loose-leaf
- 300 gm boiled,drained frozen sweet corn
- 1 cup grated cheese cubes
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup boiled,drained,shelled peas
- 2 dashes powdered black pepper
- 2 1/2 cup shredded,boiled chicken boneless
- For making this easy wrap recipe, mix the peas and lime juice in a large bowl. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper
- powder in the bowl. Mix and mash them well.
- Grill the capsicum strips until lightly blackened. Lightly warm the tortillas and place them on a flat surface.
- Now spread the peas mixture on the tortillas. Next, top up the tortillas with lettuce, shredded chicken,
- capsicum and corn.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and drizzle with some salsa sauce. If you’re a cheese lover, then you can add more
- cheese as per your preference. Roll the wraps tightly. Serve them at once with some exotic dip or cover with a
- cling film and keep them in the fridge until required.