Ever thought lasagna could be healthy? Juicy chunks of chicken and delicious mushrooms all layered up with a drizzle of a refreshing tomato-basil sauce.
Time: 40 minutess
- 150 gm chicken
- 1/2 Tbsp of salt
- 1/4 Tbsp of crush black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of fresh thyme
- 1 bowl of button mushroom
- 1/2 bowl of chopped onion
- 3 cups low fat milk
- 1 1/2 tsp of basil
- 1 cup of basil-tomato sauce
- Cut chicken in slice and marinate with salt, pepper, olive oil and fresh thyme.Keep it in the refrigerator .
- Take button mushroom, wash it properly and cut into slices.
- Saute chopped onion, garlic, fresh thyme in olive oil and add slice mushroom in it with
- some salt and crush black pepper. Add some low fat milk make it dry and keep aside.
- Take slice chicken and seal in the non stick pan. Make a layer with mushroom and add some basil tomato
- Garnish with some fresh basil, olives and ricotta cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.