Chicken and Dill Instant Ramen Noodles
Your lunchtime routine just got easier with this fun hack for quick chicken ramen noodles!
- 2 (3 oz) packages chicken instant ramen noodle soup
- 14 ounces cooked and shredded chicken breast (or rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1/2 cup cut baby corn
- 3 to 4 green onions, white and green parts chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons chicken base (or 4 teaspoons instant chicken stock mix)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Discard flavor packets for ramen noodles and boil noodles 1 minute. Drain, then rinse under cold water. Divide noodles evenly among 4 sealable glass canning jars.
- Divide shredded chicken, frozen peas, baby corn, chopped green onions, sliced shallots and chicken base evenly among jars. Season each with a dash of salt and pepper. Divide dill between 4 re-sealable bags; remove all air from bags and seal tightly. Place one bag on top of mixture in each jar and seal jars tightly. Jars can be stored in fridge for up to 4 days.
- To prepare, open jars, remove dill packet and pour in boiling water to the bottom of the lip of the jar. Reseal and let sit 3 minutes. Add fresh dill, stir to distribute ingredients and serve immediately.