Chicken Adobo is an easy-to-make and mouth-watering Asian recipe that you can make for your loved ones on any occasion.
Time: 55 minutes
- 600 kilograms chicken boneless
- 70 ml white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt as required
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- water as required
- For Garnishing
- 1 stalk coriander leaves
- To start with, mix the soy sauce, white wine vinegar, garlic and whole black pepper in a saucepan. Braise the
- chicken pieces in this sauce over medium flame and bring it to a boil for once, and then lower the heat and add
- bay leaf in the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Flip the chicken pieces to cook on the other
- side and let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Uncover the saucepan once the chicken is tender. Season it with salt and let the sauce thicken while uncovered.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and enjoy with steamed rice.