Take potatoes to the next level by turning them into mini sandwiches with smoked salmon and Gouda.
Time: 50 minutes
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices gouda cheese
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- Cut potatoes in two and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Bake at
- 400°F for about 30 minutes.
- Once cooked to golden brown, add cheese and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove potatoes from oven and place 1 slice of smoked salmon between 2 halves of potato. Tie halves together
- with chives.