Rosti is traditionally a Swiss dish which earlier used to be an important part of European breakfast.
Time: 60 minutes
- 2 medium potato
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 green chillies
- as required salt
- 150 gm cheese cubes
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- Peel the raw potatoes and thickly grate them in a bowl. Squeeze the grated potatoes and remove the extra
- water. On the other hand, finely chop the coriander leaves and mint leaves. Then thinly slice the green chillies,
- and shred the cheese cubes. Now, in a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients together: potatoes,
- coriander, mint, chillies, flour, shredded cheese and salt evenly.
- Next, heat the stove and put the pan to be warm. Meanwhile take around 1 tablespoon of mixture in your palm
- and flatten it to give a disc like shape.
- Grease the pan with 1 tablespoon of refined oil and put the rosti into the pan. When it becomes golden brown
- flip other side to cook.
- After cooking rosti till golden brown shut the stove off and put the rosti on paper towel in serving plate so it will
- absorb the extra oil. Rosti is ready to serve with tomato ketchup or Schezwan sauce. Enjoy!