Traditionally a low calorie recipe, risotto has had several variations across continents, and Cheesy Bell Pepper Risotto is one such variation that tastes super-delicious.
Time: 55 minutes
- 3 grated cheese cubes
- 3 tablespoon corn flour
- 3 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves
- water as required
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup boiled arborio rice
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- Dilute the corn flour with water in a small bowl and make a smooth paste.
- Put a saucepan on medium flame, add milk in it and bring to a boil. Add in the grated cheese cubes and let it
- dissolve completely. Next, add in the diluted cornflour mixture around 2 tablespoons in the pan and cook for
- about a minute.
- Now, add salt as per your taste along with 1 teaspoon black pepper powder and 2 teaspoons oregano.
- Saute all three bell peppers and basil leaves in olive oil. Thereafter, add prepared cheese sauce, boiled arborio
- rice, 1 teaspoon oregano and pepper. Mix well and serve it hot!